1. Notes Young Carers Awareness Day takes place on 30 January 2020.
2. Recognises the significant contributions made by young carers across Wales.
3. Believes all young carers should have the help and support they need to live healthy and fulfilling lives.
4. Supports the aims of Carers Trust Wales’s 'Count Me In!' campaign which highlights the need for all education providers to make sure they can identify and support young carers effectively.
5. Calls on Welsh Government to deliver against the recommendations made by Estyn in May 2019 and the Health, Social Care and Sport Committee in November 2019.